Want to join the YDSC club?
We are a swimming club that caters for all types of young swimmers in the Somerset and Dorset regions. Our program offers swimmers the opportunity to develop key skills and have great fun in the process. We will help refine your skills and technique and will assist you to become a great swimmer.
Once you have joined the club we will find you a squad that suits your age and ability. The youngest swimmers that join our club are generally around the age of eight or nine that swim around Swim Stage 6 or above. These swimmers will normally join our skills squads and then progress through our squads depending on age and ability over time.
Why join YDSC?
- Be coached by experienced, qualified coaches
- Meet new people & make new friends
- Swim at various local pools
- Gain valuable life skills
- Compete in friendly club & regional competitions
- Various squads for all swimming levels
- Have something to look forward to doing every week
- Get exercise and improve your fitness
So what next?
Please email our membership secretary at [email protected]. Please state you have visited our website and kindly let us know the following information:
- Swimmers Name
- Parents Name
- Contact Number
- Swimmers Age
- Brief description of swimmers’ abilty
Our membership secretary will then get in touch with you and let you know what the next steps are.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you poolside soon!