ProSwimwear is an online store which sells swimwear and training equipment. It is competitively priced and every time you shop using the link above it earns YDSC 10% commision! So if possible please buy your gear from Pro Swimwearr to help support our club! Click the image above.
YDSC Swim Gear & Equipment List
All YDSC swimmers should arrive with the following basic equipment properly adjusted, named, and in good working order prior to the start of each session:
Basic equipment required for training:
- Well-fitting goggles (preferably 2 pairs)
- Swimming hat (preferably YDSC)
- Snorkel (nose clip may be required by some swimmers)
- Kick float
- Pull buoy
- Kit bag
- Drinks bottle (filled preferably with water or squash)
- Swimming costume or trunks
Extra kit for Potential and Performance Squads:
- Finger paddles
- Hand paddles
- Thera band
- Racing costume and trunks
- Spare costume (for emergencies)!
- 2 x towels
- 2 x pairs of goggles
- YDSC swimming kit to be worn at all times
- At least two drinks bottles (700ml+)
- Snacks e.g. energy bars/ bananas
YDSC Swim Club Clothing
Club kit can be obtained from our shop – please contact [email protected]
The club expects swimmers to wear club kit for competition, presentations and away team meets at all times.
- Club swimming hat – pink hat with blue club logo on both sides. It is important that club hats are worn in all competitions.
- Club T-shirt – available with club logo and swimmer’s name printed.
- Club hoody – available with club logo and swimmer’s name printed.